What Should Be Done When Xerox Printer Is Printing Blank Pages?
If you are going through blank pages problem with your Xerox printer then don’t worry as this is the right place where you will get the exact details for solving this issue. Follow the given steps in sequence and come out of this problem.
Basic troubleshooting steps:
- 1. First of all, replace the toner.
- By using both the hands, open the front cover of the printer.
- Select the cartridge that needs replacement.
- Put the cartridge that appears in the message on the display.
- Now, lightly shake it up and down and to the left and right.
- Make sure to reinstall the toner back to its place properly.
- One it is done, close the front cover.
- 2. Open the printer and clean with the inside with wipes.
- Clean the registration roller.
- Clean the OPC belt cartridge.
- Also, wipe the surface of the charging roller.
- Remove the dust form the glass cover of the printer.
- Close the cover once it is done.
- 3. Execute the self diagnostics from the printer’s menu
- Load the papers in the paper tray.
- Open Xerox printer solution center.
- Select Settings and the Print Settings
- Now, click on Printer Toolbox.
- Move to Services tab and then select Print Test Page.
- 4. Restart Print Spooler.
- Type “services.msc” in the search box & hit Enter key.
- Find “Print Spooler” in the list of services.
- Make a right-click and then select Restart.
- Go to the Menu and select Command Prompt.
- Now, open the Command Prompt window.
- Click Yes. Type “net stop spooler” and press Enter key.
After following these steps, your problem will be resolved for sure. If in any case, you still confront some glitches then, restart the print machine and computers and also the printer drivers. Take help from Xerox Support Australia for further assistance. Or, just visit our website to have live chat with our live agents who will reply you immediately.